Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Around the World

Welcome to Christmas Around the World! I am not sure what stop I am on the train but I hope you are enjoying the freebies that you have collected so far! If I am your first stop or you just stumbled upon my blog, make sure you visit the Christmas Around the World blog so that you can get all the amazing freebies!



And here is a small sneek peak of the goodies you are going to find along the way! Looks great to me!



And here is my part that you can snag today! Just click on the picture to download! Just a little heads up, my color palette matches the palette used to make the December collab at Bouquet of Pixels!



Enjoy and don't forget to visit all the others offering you Christmas Around the World goodies! As a special treat I am offering another mini-kit on my main blog, so head on over there to pick it up too!

Don't forget that the train goes live on December 1st! And that all the participants are all over the world (hence the name!), so if a site isn't live yet, give them a couple of days and check back! Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. thanks so much for your beautiful part, but the link doesn't work....thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The link still doesn't work, so I'll check back again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 12 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete